Wednesday, 3 April 2013

country walks and play-dates

Easter weekend finally saw what could be the start of spring! It was still very cold though so I didn't dare reach for my spring wardrobe!  We started the weekend on Good Friday by wrapping up warm and heading out for a walk in our surrounding countryside - although the wind was so biting we ended up taking a short cut back home!

Here are two comfy outfits that I put together this last week to catch up with my friend and her children and to head out for a walk.  They aren't the brightest and most spring-like but they were the right combination of comfy and smart for what was planned.  I mixed up a summer floral dress with leggings and a winter jumper and added a few layers under the tunic. I'm very much looking forward to the warmer weather and brighter outfit posts very soon but it is so good to see the sun!!

long-sleeved top - Primark
tunic - New Look
leggings - River Island
boots - New Look

(yes that is a black base layer lurking under my top - what can I say, it is cold!)


jumper - Joe Browns
dress - Waig at USC



A xx

linking up with

pleated poppy

Whatever Works Wednesday link-up party on smalltownbigwardrobe.com


Follow on Bloglovin













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx