Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Spring days off


Yesterday was the most beautiful spring day, spent having coffee with my lovely Greek beauty Natalie, in Whitchurch, then with the company of my American friend Tyler at home.  My mother brought me some plants for my front garden, which Ty helped me plant and then we sat down with a cup of tea and a well deserved slice of Dave's banana bread. Such a lovely way to spend my day off.

Although the rest of the weeks weather is looking unpredictable, I am enjoying updating my wardrobe for spring and can see these two outfits that I've pinned on Pinterest becoming key staples as the weather improves.  Even better, I already have similar items in my wardrobe so it can be done without any cost!  I am determined to get more outfit posts on this blog, so it looks like Dave may have a new job when he's here ;)




I hope that you are all having a lovely week so far.
A xx

linking up with

Whatever Works Wednesday link-up party on smalltownbigwardrobe.com



pleated poppy


Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. I really like the second outfit with the pop of pink!! (I wouldn't mind that bag either) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can never have enough bags ;) I need some pink flats I think!

      Delete
  2. LOVE that polka dot J.Crew tank - such a cute look!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So versatile too, I could wear it so many ways :)

      Delete
  3. I love Jessica's outfit and the outfit you created! Perfect for an everyday chic look.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outfit you created! Pinned it on my board even. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah great, thank you. Glad you like it :)

      Delete

  5. Hi there!! Thanks for participating in A Lovely Blog Hop with us! I’m your newest follower. :) LOVE your blog! Have a beautiful day! :)
    <3 Amanda* http://modernhippiemomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following :) x

      Delete
  6. I'm in love with the second outfit. We are headed to New York in a few weeks and you just reminded me I need to get an entire new wardrobe. :-)

    FYI: I'm visiting from the Lovely Blog Hop from Her and Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I'm jealous of your NY trip. Have an amazing time and hope you get some shopping done! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx