Wednesday 18 September 2013

Clashing Autumn Prints








Jumper - Next
Shirt - New Look
Skirt - Forever 21 (USA purchase)
Boots - Kurt Geiger
Necklace - Old
Watch - Michael Kors


I'm so excited to be featured over at Dancing with Ashley today as part of her Fall Fashion series.  Ashley's blog was one of the first that I started following and it's a huge privilege to take part.

This outfit is completely different for me.  I love each piece but am generally not one for clashing prints.  They scare me slightly and although my sister can pull them off perfectly I've never wanted to try!  I love the fall colours of this outfit and I have to admit I think the jumper / shirt combo is going to be a favourite this autumn!

Amy-Louise
xx

linking up with Shanna,  Pleated Poppy, Style Elixir, long distance loving, Penniless Socialite.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx