Friday 19 April 2013

Hi Five for Friday & Neon Fancies!

1. AX Paris - £28.00  2. ASOS Oasis Knot Stud Earrings - £4.00  3. ASOS Ted Baker Bow Necklace - £35.00  4. ASOS Western Tip Belt - £12.00  5.  Marc by Marc Jacobs watch - £135.00  6.  Next - £18.00  7. Kurt Geiger Affection - £75.00  8. Nine West Oval - £40.00
I love the brightness and simplicity of this dress.  I would probably tone it down with these black accessories though as I'm not one for bright all over.  It may be too matching for some people but I think it would balance out with the block colour on the dress, and the black would make me more confident!

Now onto other matters like...woohoo!! It's Friday and I couldn't be more excited for the following reasons...




1. We are booking our holiday to Portugal - our first one together!

2. I think the side effects of my tablets may be starting to wear off..

3. It may be windy but the sun is shining..

4. I have a whole weekend with my gorgeous man..

5. We are getting to go out and stay away for the night. It'll be good to have some grown up time.

It has been a good week (apart from being exhausted and having some yucky side effects from meds). I've made some important decisions, spent some lovely time with my other half and Megan has been happy with the lighter evenings and being able to play out after school.  Fingers crossed the sun will keep on shining over the weekend.  I hope you have a lovely few days :)

A xx

linking up with

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Loving that dress! Have a fabulous weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope the sun stays out to play too! Ooo Portugal, how lovely! We've just booked a holiday too and I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green and black together! And so jealous of your trip to Portugal. That's one of my bucket list places to visit :)

    xo,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love neon green! I'm now regretting not buying some neon J. Crew flats in this color - they would have been great for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx