Wednesday 17 September 2014

Getting through....





It's been a rough week, but I could never have imagined the bombshell that was about to hit, some things just completely floor you. It seems as though as soon as life thinks things are going too well someone comes along and throws a curve ball.

I'm not going to judge the people involved, we all make mistakes at some time or another I know I'm guilty of my fair share. Until I'm able to work my through my feelings rationally though it's time to pick myself up off the floor, wipe away the tears, put some lippy and a brave face on and face the world.

Amy
xx

Linking up with Shanna

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry :(
    I hope things turn around real soon and this week is better than the last!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx