Friday 3 July 2015

Lifestyle // When the chips are down....






My presence has been very much missing in blogland recently. The last six weeks have seemed to go by in a blur and I'm still trying to make sense of it all but go by they do. There have been lots of ups and downs, the chaos of being well and truly in the middle of a house move, the glamour of the Goodwood Festival of Speed and the lows of being sat at a hospital bedside wondering what exactly the future holds for a beautiful little girl.

I actually have posts scheduled for next week (shocker I know!) and I don't really know where I'm going with this post, but I just wanted to end the week with some positivity.

The main thing that has struck me over the last six weeks while my family has taken a knocking, is that bad things will happen and they will shake your world to it's core. However, in the darkness there is always light and the light through the past month or so has most definitely been the kindness, generosity and support of the people around us. The community spirit and strength has been phenomenol and I never actually realised how powerful it could be. 

Today, I am just thankful to be waking up in a beautiful place (or to be waking up at all) with people around me who really love and care and will be spending the day mindfully, living in the present. 
I hope yesterdays storms have passed wherever you are and you have a beautiful weekend. 

Love, Amy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx