Monday 13 July 2015

Review // Ella Henderson 'Sweet and Seductive' Dry Shampoo

Deep breath in and welcome Monday! What a weekend it has been, rushing about as is usual lately, playing the role of peacekeeper and trying to get the house as tidy and organised as is possible when an extra two people move in. It's been testing at times and I'm still trying to work out where the hours go in between trying to get three girls to the bus stop and school in the morning and then picking them all up at 3.30pm. I'm hoping however that I will figure it all out soon and get back my time in the morning for my hair and make up routine.
 
It does mean however that even as a regular and long term user of Batiste Dry Shampoo, I was thrilled to receive from their lovely people, the new 'Sweet and Seductive' fragrance in collaboration with Ella Henderson, the face of the new 'Ready For It' campaign.
 
Katie Braithwaite, Kettle Mag, Ella Henderson dry shampoo review, Image: bluemarlindb.com
 
As much as I love Batiste, I was not expecting to like this as much as I did, however the fragrance certainly lives up to its name and I personally think it is my favourite out of the collection. I am trying to get out of the habit of washing my hair everyday and after spraying on my hair before bed, the next day I received numerous compliments about how nice my hair was smelling and how good it looked. I found it gave my hair a lot of volume and without any hint of grease, revitalising my hair better than others in the range and allowing me to skip washing it for two days. 'Sweet and Seductive' was also a hit with my daughter and step-daughters who are big Ella Henderson fans. The can is around £3.29 from the usual stockists although is bigger than other fragrances which is a big bonus. I also didn't find the need to top up during the day and we will definitely be stocking up - well done Batiste!
 
Ella Henderson, Batiste campaign shot -half up half down_v3 2MB
 
Amy
xx
 
* I received a can of Batiste 'Sweet and Seductive' Dry Shampoo for the purpose of review, however all opinions are 100% my own.
* Images from Batiste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx