Monday 8 February 2016

Stormy Days



As Storm Imogen has well and truly hit us, between the school runs I'm sat working at home and keeping warm and dry. The wind is so bad that even the dogs are hiding in the bedroom and our garden fence and hot tub cover are struggling to stay in place. The lanes are flooding all around us and although we are lucky that we're slightly higher up, some friends are at risk and are bringing out the sandbags. Outdoor training has been postponed until the storm has passed and as I've slightly sprained my ankle an indoor rehabilitation session is called for. Hopefully by the time Wednesday arrives, Imogen will have left us and I'll be ready for a track session.

I'm having an admin day today, finishing off some work, sending emails and planning the future of my space here. There will be some changes here and if you follow me on Instagram you'll have noticed that it has become more fitness orientated. Although this will be remaining a lifestyle blog, I am aiming to post about my training and new challenges here on a weekly basis. This is something that I've wanted to do for a little while now and amongst other regular features I am looking forward to sharing my fitness journey with you here and being able to look back and seeing what progress has been made. I'm pleased to say that so far I've maintained my training and workouts this year, even if it has meant adapting some sessions to how my body is feeling. I'm looking forward to my first post later this week!

In the meantime, stay safe, keep dry and warm and brew lots of tea! I'm off to perfect driving through lanes on the school run.
Amy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx