Thursday 28 March 2013

Sparkly feet!

I've been looking for some black, more casual, shoes for a while and a soon as I saw these I knew that I had to have them! They are canvas and adorned with alternate studs and gems and they are the perfect combination of comfy, studded and sparkly! As I am often wearing plain black ensembles to work, I also thought they'd liven up an outfit without being overwhelming.

 


 
I wanted to wear them last Friday night to the Biffy Clyro gig we went to but alas, the icy cold wind and rain put paid to that idea! So far, I have only been able to wear them once when we were provided with some actual spring-like weather, but I am looking forward to getting them out again.

£8.99 New Look
£6.75 with 25% friends & family discount voucher (my sister works there).

linking up with


Follow on Bloglovin 

2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes. Visiting from the link up. I'm also hosting a link up. Would love it if you joined.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is really good)loves it)

    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx