Friday 1 November 2013

Some things I'm loving....

The last two weeks have been so hectic but so much fun, here are some of my favourite things and memories made. 


I made a bit of a big deal of Halloween again this year, so much fun carving pumpkins and trick or treating with Megan, my niece, nephews and friends. My poor little nephew was too sick to go outside, but dressed up and handed out sweets to anyone who came knocking! 


After goodness knows how many visits to Paris I finally made myself go up the Eiffel Tower. This is one of the better photos, I was petrified!! I felt so sick and was actually shaking but the views were fantastic. 


Megan wasn't at all bothered, in fact she was overwhelmingly excitable. I think the air pressure at that height must have gotten to her!


Parisian sunsets at the Jardin de Tuileries, simply beautiful. 


My cousins wedding set in the village where the classic Wind in the Willows is set. The church was next to Toad Hall! (I'll be writing a post with more photos). So lovely to spend time with my family. This photo is with my cousin and my sister . 


The most adorable 17th century coach inn. My room 'Chimney Corner' had stairs behind the bed leading up to the bathroom. As a historian, I was in heaven! 

I hope you're all not being blown away by the storm. I think Storm Jude bypassed South Wales last week as it's worse here today than then :( I hope it clears up by tomorrow for our fireworks display! 

Amy-Louise
xx 

Linking up with Katie and #BEDN 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She looked beautiful. The lace detailing was gorgeous.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh so jealous that you wen to Paris- my favourite city in the world :) What a gorgeous bride, and so proud of you for going up to the top of the Tour Eiffel!!! I just remember it being SO windy up there! But you're right- fantastic views!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss it already, I feel so lucky to be able so much time there. I don't think I will go up again, but at least I can say that I've done it! x

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx