Saturday 26 April 2014

Relaxing Saturday


As Thursday's post shows, we've had a pretty rough week. Megan stayed with her dad last night though so I had a quiet evening which I think I very much needed. Although I was in bed and exhausted I couldn't switch off and actually sleep, so I started to work on the syllabus for a project I'm working on then watched Nashville on my iPad until 2am.  I've heard about the show via a few American bloggers that I follow and recently decided to give it a go - I love it and can see me catching up with all the episodes very quickly!

Today we are both not feeling right, cold, achey and generally out of sorts so we are spending the afternoon on the sofa in our pjs, candles lit and throws over us. I received this Yankee Lavender Chiffon candle as a gift for my birthday and it's the first of the Pure Radience collection that I've tried. Although I love the usual Yankee jars, I love the sleek look of this candle and it's fragrance is both relaxing and comforting, perfect for today.


Picture souce In UK available from TK Maxx

Megan is about to bake some cupcakes and we are having a sofa dinner of pizza and strawberries and cream, whilst we watch my cousin and her husband presenting the European Speedway GP on Eurosport this evening along with the odd rum and coke (obviously not for Megan!). I hope that you're all having a relaxing and enjoyable weekend aswell.

Amy-Louise
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx