Friday 4 April 2014

Friday's Fancies - April Showers

Wellies - Joules, Parka - River Island, Umberella - Lulu Guiness 

So it's Friday and what a week it's been! Unforeseen hospital visits, appointments, birthdays and days off school - welcome to the first week of April! With April of course comes the mixed bag of weather (alone with every other month when you live in the UK mind you!), I think this playful  Lulu Guiness umberella though is just the trick to brighten the showery days and you can't go wrong with a pair of Joules wellies. I usually keep a light parka style mac from New Look handy as it is easy to roll away in my bag when the sun is out, but to hand with the unpredictable Welsh weather. I'm thinking of updating it with this navy River Island number though, I love navy and it would tone down the fun accessories.

I'm not feeling too talkative today, it's been a draining week so I've parked myself in bed with lots of pillows, candles, a cup of fruit tea and Sex and the City 2! I'm so rock and roll but tonight is just what I need.

Have a great weekend :) 

Amy-Louise
xx

Linking up with Friday's Fancies, Friday's fab Favourites 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx