Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas!


So it's almost here! Christmas has crept up on me this year, one minute I had plenty of time and was prepared and this week I've found myself panicking over what has been left to get done before the big day. Last night however, I stopped worrying. If we haven't got it by now we can do without; what will be, will be. This morning there are just a few things left to do. Stuffing to be made for tomorrow's turkey; a few last minute presents to be bought; a food parcel and presents to the homeless and maybe a festive cup from Costa (Starbucks is noticeably absent from this neck of the woods) before heading home. Tonight will be new pyjamas, a film and a takeaway then lots of wrapping with more than a glass or two of bubbly I expect. Because yeah, that wrapping everything before Christmas Eve this year, well it didn't exactly go to plan! 

Christmas Day will be a little different this year and I'm not sure what it will bring, but I'm just grateful that we have made it to the end of the year and that most of all I can't even begin to describe how thankful I am that our little Livvy is still here with us to enjoy the festive time.  I wanted to take this opportunity to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone for their support, love and comments over what has been a difficult year. I've really been reminded yet again that I have some amazing friends who are right beside me through thick and thin and I will love you all forever. I will be away from my dashboard from this evening as I make the most of every moment with my family and friends. I'm going to appreciate it so much more this year, with plenty of good food and Prosecco along the way!

I hope that you all enjoy a wonderful and safe Christmas and I look forward to catching up with you towards the New Year!

Amy
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx