Thursday 8 October 2015

Midweek Treats

When you're having a stressful week and there's a couple of bottles of Prosecco on chill and birthday chocolates patiently waiting in a Hotel Chocolat bag, a midweek treat is definitely in order. We are trying to eat clean throughout the week but having been unwell and unable to open a bottle or a box from my birthday, a treat was irresistible! After a hearty casserole, an hour in the hot tub with a couple of glasses of bubbly and chocolates in bed watching the last Nashville of the series, was the perfect midweek pick me up. A coffee at the farm shop with a new friend and getting my nails done this morning has left me ready to face the rest of the week.  Sometimes the rules just have to go out of the window!
 
I'd love to hear what gets you through the midweek slump?
 
Amy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx