Friday 25 January 2013

This 'n' That

Katie Did What

Linking up with Katie and Jena



This weather is so so pretty but is causing chaos. Thank goodness after six days the schools are now open and I can get into work. Not that I've minded being at home in the warm, with yummy food and pj days, or playing in the snow with my favourite people, but my bank balance has!


































That this weekend sees the start of three weeks of gigs! Starting Saturday with my favourite band Anberlin :) I'm so excited, although of course pretending (not very well) that I'm a grown up and can control myself.... yeh, failing miserably!




This cat has made me laugh so much over the last week or so.  He hates the snow and has often been found sulking like this....







Have a good one....
A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx